Tuesday, December 1, 2009

.: Ninja Chronicles (Part IV) :. [Oh No He Didn't!!!!]




So where do I begin...What was supposed to end a month ago, continues into today. I said I was going to let go, instead, I find myself still giving him a chance when will I learn?

I think I have...

It was a cold winter night. Everyone was out and about enjoying themselves, I found myself alone and in "want" of some company.

10:45 pm: [Me] Sir, are you coming over forreal? (In a conversation earlier, he expressed interest, as well as I, about seeing each other since we were off the next day)

12:06 am: [Sir] Was traffic bad out? (Holiday or not sir why are you asking me about traffic? Just get in the car and come over if you're coming)

12:20 am: [Sir] Okay, I'm headed your way

2:00 am: Still no sir...So I place a call to his phone. * ring * * ring * * ring * * ring * * ring * * ring * --Voicemail picks up-- I hang up and turn over and go back to sleep...No this Ninja did not play me!!!

2:55 am: [Sir] U sleep?

2:56 am: [Me] Yes. U just woke me out of some good sleep (I was mid-drool when I was awaken by the text)

He still tries to continue the convo via text.

3:00 am: [Me] I'm going back to bed


3:01 am: [Sir] Go back to sleep (you're daggone right I'm going back to sleep champ! who do you think you are?)

3:02 am: [Me] Where are you anyway? You said you were coming 3 hours ago

3:03 am: [Sir] You got your pj's on (Say huh? Say what? Did he really ask me that. At this point I proceed to cut my phone on silent and roll back over and go to sleep.

10:12 am: [Me] For the record, you're fired and on my bad list. That is all. Have a good day

So last night I made it clear to him that he and I seem to have an issue with communication. Wait no, I take that back, I let him know that he had an issue with communication and that it wasn't going to work out. I also informed him how his late night calls and text really rubbed me the wrong way and that I do not appreciate getting stood up and it is not something I forget easily. He gives me the mumbo jumbo about how he is so sorry and that he wants to make it up to me...why would I want you back? 9 times out of 10, you were with some other chick. So he tried to bring up the fact that he goes out of his way to come and see me and what not, and how he jumps out of his bed at a moments notice to come over. Really? Like you did the other night. Ha!!!!! I don't have time for Ninjas and will not stand for you or your Ninjaism. I don't know who he thought he was dealing with, but V is not the one!

Sad thing is, I really liked him, and according to him, he really liked me too! But this is not the first time that he's been a jerk-face and I can not stand for it anymore!!!!!

I MUST say NO to NINJAS! I WILL say NO to NINJAS!

No Ninjas!
No Ninjas!
No Ninjas!
No Ninjas!

Okay...I'm done done done, I'm bout' to be on to another one! Thanks Chrisette Michele..."Another One" is my new anthem.

SN: I miss the Ninja, but i'm slowly but surely flushing him out of my system



Well...On that note, * Potty break * and then bedtime
That's enough from me for the day...2 posts in one week, man oh man...

This segment of Ninja Chronicles was brough to you on behalf of the PUT A NINJA OUT FOUNDATION (Founding Members-Kelis, Tiger Wood's boo, and Rhianna to name a few) Please email them at ohnohedidnt@gmail.com for information on membership dues. Guaranteed Membership if you ever hit that Ninja or left him with any scars, bruises, abrasions, etc...(Okay, Tiger's situation is not a laughing matter. Abuse=Not Funny)

Like you, I'm only human...I make mistakes too!!! #Dontjudgeme (wow too much twitter in my life)

As always, I'm hear with a listening ear...

Always
[LOVE]
Forever

.: LA :.

1 comment:

  1. YES! Flush twice! Basic Ninjas deserve Basic chics so let him go and find one.

    ReplyDelete