Thursday, February 11, 2010

Okay, Okay, Okay...Yes,I know I've been slacking. 2010 has already been an amazing year. For the past few weeks, while stuck in the house because of the snow, I've really had the time to reflect on where I am now and the places God is leading me to.

5 years ago, the rape incident happened, and man has my life changed since then. It's amazing to think that 5 years ago at this time, I was locked in a room crying my eyes out in darkness. I was afraid, alone, scarred, and damaged. I didn't know when and if I would live to see the next day. Little did I know, but God was preparing me for greatness. The ministry that has been birthed in me, and continues to grow in me, continues to inspire and uplift me every day. I truly am Yardenia.

I know you're asking, "what in the world is Yardenia"? Well, Yardenia is Leslie in Hebrew and it means God's Garden. How apropriate is that? I mean to think of where I was, and how I'm continuing to grow, and glow...I'm just in awe of God's awesomeness...They say that flowers have long been admired and used by humans, mainly to beautify their environment but also as a source of food.



He's using my voice now more than ever before. What happened 5 years ago, that has sparked a new ministry...I'm truly focusd on using the gifts that God has given me...Using it to be the food for the lost souls thatneed to know about Christ. My focus in life right now is definitely ministry.

Lord, you are sooooo amazing...I'd be crazy to think that I made it where I am on my own. I'd be foolish to think that I didn't need God by my side...but I'm so blessed and thankful that he continues to plant new seeds to grow in the garden that he's made in me.




So what am I trying to say here? Just keep growing and glowing and allow God to work in and through you.

Continue to love, live, and give...

I'll be back again soon...

Peace and God's blessings

Always
[LOVE]
Forever

.: L.A. :.

[Yardenia]

2 comments: