Thursday, August 18, 2011

Chuck vs Dan

Relationships play a huge role in Gossip Girl. Chuck & Blair, the show’s most popular couple, have been on-and-off throughout the Gossip Girl series. They are consistently at ends with each other, but their love seems to have no bounds. However, as the season progresses, Blair begins to have feelings for her best friend Serena’s ex, Dan. In Season 4, Ep 18, The Kids Stay in the Picture, Chuck comeshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif to the realization that he wants to win Blair back after she and Dan share a kiss.

Chair vs Dair

Who would I love to see with Blair? If I had to choose, I'd say Chuck although this Prince in Season 4 is still winning me over. Chuck fits Blair because their personalities match. In addition, I'm such a Dan and Serena fan that I don't want anyone else for him but her. Dan and Blair seem like such the odd match. While I do believe that opposites do attract, I don't think that they would last. Dan clearly still loves Serena!!!

I think Chuck should keep fighting for Blair!!

So much relationship drama unfolds in the fourth season, available for pre-order here: http://bit.ly” /r4GTe8!

No comments:

Post a Comment