Monday, February 28, 2011

Daily Devotion for 2/28/11 In spite of the odds, and opposition

Happy Monday Everyone!!! I pray everyone had a safe and successful weekend.

Today's Lesson: In Spite of the Odds, and Opposition
Scripture Text: Psalms 23:5


"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies"

Going through a difficult time? Read and internalize this scripture: "you prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life" (Psalms 23:5-6) The world surely is God's guarantee! When does God cause your cup to overflow with blessings? When does he empower you to overcome? When does He demonstrate His goodness and mercy? In the presence of your enemies of course! The odds and opposition CAN'T stop God from blessing you!

I know you might be saying, "But, I'm really struggling" Struggle is proof that you haven't been conquered, that you refuse to surrender, that victory is possible, and that you're growing. Keep walking with God and trusting him, He will work on your behalf. He will send His spirit to guide you, His World to illuminate your mind, and the RIGHT friends to strengthen you in time of struggle. If you're teachable and reachable. Keep your heart open, keep listening to God, keep obeying Him and three things can/will happen:

#1 See that your problem is just a platform for Him to "Show himself strong on your behalf" (2 Chronicles 16:9)
#2 Discover that His strength comes when you're at your weakest point (See 2 Corinthians 12:7-9)
#3 Be able to thank God for your enemies, because He's promised to bless you right there in front of them. People and circumstances don't decide your future, God does so look to him!

Be Blessed Family....

Peace Love and Blessings

:: LA ::

No comments:

Post a Comment