Tuesday, June 16, 2009

* Sigh * Contemplation


Some songs are really hitting home these days. This is the chorus to "If" by Destiny's Child

[Chorus]
If You Don't Know
Now you Know You Going To Miss
My Love
And I Ain't Stressing Bout A Dawg On Thang
Cause I was True When I Gave You
My Love (My Love Yeahhh)

If You Search You Will Never Find Another Love Like My Love
You going To Miss Me I Ain't Got Time While You Sit Around
And Play With my Love (My Love)


Thoughts: So lately I've been wondering some things...I'm finally at a point in life where I'm really ready to let go and be free. Free to love, Free to live, Free to give...but I've been wondering if I've been sharing it with the right person/people. I've finally hit a point in life where I have more time then I really know what to do with lol. The roles have finally reversed. I was once the one that was always too busy, now I'm finally the one stuck waiting. I wonder if its a test of Patience, I know I have the patience to wait, but I want to make sure I'm waiting for the right person/thing. I also don't like to ever feel as though I'm ever pushing too hard for something, but I won't be taken for granted either...I don't know...

Random Thoughts.........................................

Still thinking

[I won't be waiting forever]

No comments:

Post a Comment