Tuesday, September 8, 2009

.: The Journey is still going :. [Newness Part III]

Last night, the clock struck 12:00 a.m. and I was still awake. So I did something I probably shouldnt have done. I got in my car, and I drove...No real destination I just wanted to get out to clear my head. I was alert and made sure I had a charged phone and a wallet. I just drove...


At first, I found myself making a bunch of right turns and then it clicked, Leslie, you're about to end up right back where you started...

Then the light bulb came on...

That's what I've doing in regards to my own life pattern...Following the same path, making right turns and ending up right back where I started...There's hardly ever been in variation in my routine of life...I did the same things every week. Went the same places, did so many things routinely and never thought anything about it. I kept wondering why it seemed as though my path was never extending...I never allowed it to. As soon as I saw a road block coming, I just made a right turn or a U-turn...I found a way to get back to where I once was...


You know how they say 2 steps forward, 3 steps back...I DID THAT! What in the Ham Sandwich! How did I not see that? How did I not know that? I guess I was so afraid of the path ahead of me, that I ran...I allowed emotion to take over and I retreated...I found a way not to face it. I took the easy way out. That is no more!!!!

On Sunday, I opted to sit out from church and to have it on my own. I listened to one of Pastor Earl's sermons and it was about Returning to Dark Places. It was interesting that this was the sermon that I played because it is definitely something that I am dealing with at this very moment. I have been contemplating the return to a dark place. I have been taking some necessary steps in order to make some things happen. If it is God's will, then it will all work out. I don't want to give out any details until some things are finalized. Just keep me in prayer...

I'm keeping it short today...I have a lot on my plate at work so I gotta get back to it...

Until next time...

Remember, I'm always here with a listening ear...

Peace and God's Blessings!!!

Always [LOVE] Forever,

.: LA :.

No comments:

Post a Comment