Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Ninja Chronicles [Part III]




Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything from my Ninja Chronicles...

So where should I begin? I was out at "The Park" last Thursday in celebration of the bornday of a close friend of mine. I mean really, how often do I go out anymore, and at that, on a Thursday night? Well anyway, so I was out and I'm coming out of the restroom the same time as this guy. I walk towards the sink, but he heads towards the exit. (For those that don't know, the bathrooms are unisex so there are communal sinks when you come out of the restrooms) Anyway, so I proceed to call the brother out.

The conversation was somewhere along the lines of this:

Leslie: "Sir, ummm aren't you forgetting to wash your hands?"
Sir: "I washed them before I went in the bathroom."
Leslie: "Okay, but um you need to wash them when you come out as well"
Sir: "Why? My goods are clean. I washed my hands before going in so that I don't put the germs from the outside world on my stuff."

The conversation went on, Roomie and I harrassed him and he eventually washed his hands...

The nasty part was, he tried to shake our hands before washing them and had the nerve to be offended when we wouldn't touch him!

So how often does this happen? How many hands have I shaken and the guy had not washed his hands after leaving the restroom?

Needless to say, I was quite disgusted for the evening...

But like I always say, Ninjas will be Ninjas...

I am forever scorned by Thursdays' events and will be careful to shake the hands of a man from now on...

Thanks Drew!! (That was his name. He took interest in us after we hounded him. Like he was really gonna get play. HA!)

Anyway, that's all for now...

Until next time...

Peace, Love, and Soap!

Always
[Love]
Forever,

.: LA :.

1 comment:

  1. You'd be surprise, more than not, the amount of men that don't wash their hands afterwards. I can only speak for the mens' room; however, I'm sure there're some triflin' women as well out there. Like here at work, I don't shake hands. Even some supervisors I've seen don't wash their hands, or simply dab their hands in water and bounce, which is beyond me. You're already at the sink with the soap right next to it so what's the deal? Are you that lazy or just that nasty? UGH! And I'ma need to see you lather it up too homey with some suds action. Geez!

    ReplyDelete