Monday, September 28, 2009

.: Missing Pieces of Me :.

What used to be fun, now bores me
What used to once fulfill me now empties me
When did this...
How did this...
What did I miss?
Woke up one day and realized that my heart's desires
That my dreams and thoughts of you had changed
And now
I find myself seeking for more
Yearning for more
Hoping and wishing more for fullness
Fullness in all areas
The mental
Spiritual
Physical and emotional
There are some things I have forgotten
Its been so long since Love has invaded my soul that I've forgotten how to
When to
Who to
Love
Beyond self, and family and God
You know
The intimate type
The times when ballads were meaningful
When heart felt the same as mind
The unique blend of joy and "freeness"
The absence of loneliness
The presence of openness
The deletion of envy
The insertion of comfort
What happened to the "So Amazing"s
and the "Someone to Love"
Instead
My heart is full of how "I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW"
The "Heartbreaker" that tells my heart that I should be "Movin On"
The place I promised never to be in again
And I hate myself for it
Let you in
Let you invade
Let you persuade my heart
To love again
To breathe again
To BE again
You used to be my "Who"
I used to L O V E U but Y
You don't write, BORING * Yawn *
You don't read * yawn *
You don't sing * stretch *
You don't dance * yawn and stretch *
What did I see?
What blinded me?
What was it?
When was it?
How did I....
Why did I....
Now what do I do...
causeistillloveyou

2 comments: