Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What would you do?


“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray."

What would you do if you ever came face to face with a monster?

What would I do? After I unfreeze myself I'd probably take off running in panic. Since I'm not a runner I probably wouldn't make it too far. Lol! So I'd just have to stop turn around and just say "take me now!" I'm not gonna keep running unless I know I can out run them. Of course this is all, only if I ever get the chance to run. I'm more than sure that I'll probably freeze in my place as soon as I see the monster.

I've had a ton of dreams where I've been chased by monsters and everything went in slow motion. I sure hope that doesn't happen in real life!!!!

Order your copy of Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray here today: http://bit.ly/k3Lbpz !

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Supernatural: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray."

No comments:

Post a Comment