Friday, April 22, 2011

Daily Devotion for 4/22/11

Greetings Friends and Family...

Today I ask that everyone take a few minutes out of their day today pray for someone you know. It can be friends, family, co-workers, etc. If you don't know who to pray for, pray for the members of this group. There are so many things happening within our communities and even within our own homes. Children are dying, folks are innocently being incarcerated, people are struggling with illnesses and oh so much more. I pray that on this day and every day, that God continues to bless and keep you. May his peace and love surround. May joy fill your hearts. I know it's not the devotion you were expecting but I think it is needed on today. Send a prayer up for yourselves. Some of us are going through during this season.

Remember I am always here if you need me. Peace and Love Family. Happy Good Friday.

Remember the reason for the season. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

http://youtu.be/JVBZxl1knMQ

If no one else has told you today, I love you!!

SN: Happy Birthday to one of our readers...You know who you are :)

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment