Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog Post: Gossip Girl



From the first time I started watching GG, I fell in love with Serena's character. I saw a little bit of myself in her. The things she's been through, the romance...plus, I wanted her closet ;) During Season 4, she went through so many ups and downs. As usual, it always seemed like people were against her. I would hate to be in the same position as her with having to choose for love. That's one of the hardest decisions. I've been there before and the outcome was not pretty because someone always ends up getting hurt.

Its hard to choose a favorite episode...Any episode where Blair pulls off some elaborate scheme against someone is always good to me.

That's why Season 4 was so amazing!! It was full of scandal, heartbreak, break-ups, break-downs. GG touches on sooo much in this season. Do you have your copy? 22 episodes...what are you waiting for??

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment