Thursday, September 1, 2011

Daily Devotion for 9/1/11 Your Time Is Coming




Good Morning folks!! Today's lesson was taken from Joel Osteen's daily devotional...

Today's Topic: Your Time is Coming

Today’s Scripture: Habbakkuk 2:3


“For the vision is yet for an appointed time…though it tarry, wait for it.”
(Habakkuk 2:3, KJV)


Today’s Word:

If you’ve been standing in faith for the promises of God, I want you to know today that your time is coming! The dreams and desires in your heart, the things you want to accomplish, the situations you want to see changed will happen. Don’t give up just because it has taken a long time, or just because you’ve tried and failed.

I encourage you today—get your fire back! Don’t be complacent about pursuing what God has placed in your heart. It may be taking a long time, but God is a faithful God. No matter how long it’s been, no matter how impossible it looks, if you’ll stay in faith, your time is coming. Every dream that’s in your heart, every promise that has taken root, God not only put it there, but He has every intention of bringing it to pass.

Declare today, “My time is coming...God is working behind the scenes on my behalf…I will fulfill my destiny…I will fulfill the plan God has for my life!” As you declare, expect, and wait for the appointed time, your faith will grow. Your hope will grow. And you’ll step into the destiny God has in store for you!

Prayer for Today:

Father in Heaven, I receive Your truth today and hold on to Your promises. I ask that You ignite my heart with Your holy fire so that I can pursue Your perfect plan for my life. Make my thoughts and words agreeable to Your will as I meditate on Your Word. In Jesus’ name, amen.


Be Blessed Family!!!

:: LA ::

No comments:

Post a Comment