Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gossip Girl Season 4 on DVD

Summer vacations are always a blast. In Season 4, ep. 1 Belles de Jour, Serena and Blair enjoy their summer vacation in Paris trying to take their minds off of home. When Serena and Blair take this lavish trip to Paris, they experience the food, culture, fashion, and even romance! Blair meets a French royal that wants to sweep her off her feet, gets into a major spat with Serena, and even bumps into her ex, Chuck. Trips are always full of excitement and let downs.

SO where's your dream vacation to?

Me? I'd love to explore Greece. The architecture alone is enough to pull me in...


The blue water...there's just something so peaceful about this country. I absolutely LOVE Greek food! Feta makes everything betta :) So to be able to indulge in traditional, authentic Greek food would be awesome. Plus, I heard the Greek men are gorgeous! To get away and to ride on a scooter and learn their culture and history, that's my dream vacation. I love places where I can not only relax, but I can learn something too. Who knows, maybe I'll meet my Prince in Greece too, just like Blair!

Too busy for a summer vacation? Join Serena and Blair in Paris with Season 4 of Gossip Girl




“I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote Gossip Girl Season Four on DVD."

No comments:

Post a Comment