Friday, September 9, 2011

Daily Devotion for 9/9/11 Let us Pray

Good Morning Everyone! For those of you who have never received a Daily Devotion Email from me, or read this blog, there's a purpose and reason behind it today...

I'd like to send out a petition to all of you and ask that you send it out to your friends and family as well. Post it on twitter and facebook.

Today is a perfect day for Corporate Prayer.




I'd like everyone to break what they are doing at 1 p.m. and go in to prayer. God has really been moving and trying to show us some things these last couple of weeks and we all need to be alert and hear from him. In the course of a week and a half, we here in the DMV have dealt with an earthquake, Hurricane, Tropical Depression, Tornadoes, and most recently, flooding. You don't think God is trying to tell us something? I was speaking with a friend of mine in ministry and he was talking about how God is now preaching the sermons. How real is that?

There have been a number of deaths contributed to this weather and now we are under a huge security alert with the anniversary of 9/11 approaching. I'm not worried about a thing though because like the word says in 2 Timothy 1:7 "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind" When we stir up these gifts, there's nothing that we can't get through. I don't operate in fear, I operate in FAITH!!

So let us all take a few minutes out of our day today at 1 p.m. and go in to prayer. Pray for our nation, our President, our area (DMV or wherever you are), our family, our friends, and ourselves. Pray for peace, security, strength and faith. I pray that you all will join me in this.

I'll be praying at 1 p.m., will you?

Peace and Love Family!

:: LA ::

No comments:

Post a Comment