Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daily Devotion for 9/15/11 Answer the Door

Good Morning Folks!!!

Joel & Victoria are on it this morning!! Keep reading after the devotion...



Answer the Door


TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“...Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning”
(Psalm 30:5, NKJV)

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

When you wake up each morning, God sends you a special delivery of joy. It’s like it comes knocking at the door of your heart every day. The problem is that some people never answer the door. It’s right there, month after month, year after year saying, “Come on! Let me in! You can be happy! You can cheer up! You can enjoy your life!” The way to answer the door is to get up and choose an attitude of faith and expectancy by declaring that “today is going to be a good day.” When you start the day like that, you are choosing to receive the gift of joy that God sent to you.

Today, make up your mind to answer the door to joy! Get up every morning and say, “Father, thank You for another beautiful day. I’m going to be happy. I’m going to enjoy this day because You are faithful. I’m going to brighten someone else’s life. I am choosing to receive Your gift of joy and passing it on to others because I love You, and I know that I am called for Your purposes!”

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for the gift of joy every single morning. I choose right now to set my focus and heart on You. Help me, by Your Holy Spirit, to put You first each and every day so that I can know Your love and joy in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen





I woke up this morning to my door, opened it and God was standing there telling me to come on through. Thank you Lord for Revelation in my time of need!!! If you see your door, go ahead and answer it...I guarantee what's on the other side will be exactly what you need. Enjoy Fam! Love Y'all...Whoo I'm hype this morning :)

God is soooooo good!

Peace and Blessings!

:: LA ::

No comments:

Post a Comment